Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!  
PRAdviser.net's PR Branding Zone
 

Friday, April 27, 2012

Top 5 Reasons to Call or Visit Your #Customers #smallbiz #lists #clients


250x300 logo on bottom and orange backgroundIt is easy to maintain a good open communication with your clients via email. But with limited "voice" contact in our daily lives when should you actually call your client or even setup an in-person meeting.

Here are your top five reasons to call or have an in-person meeting with your customers:

5. Your customer or client has been concerned about what you are actually doing for them.
4. Your contract is about to expire in 60 days and you need to find out if they intend on renewing.
3. Your client recently had a bad experience interfacing with one of your employees
2.  Your replied to your client's email, but they sent you an email wondering why you haven't replied back to their first email

and the #1 reason to call or have an in-person meeting with your customers is...

1 # The person who signed your contract is no longer with your client's company 


Do these sound obvious? Well you would be surprised. Here is an example of #2: I recently sent a complaint email to a company that I hired to do work for me that I needed feedback on an email that I had sent and I was wondering why I had not gotten a response from them. Another 24 hours went by with no response to my second email and so I called my vendor. Turns out they had responded to my first and second email and didn't consider the fact that I probably was not receiving their emails (duh?). So if I didn't call them they probably wouldn't have continued to respond to my emails vs. trying to find out why I wasn't receiving their responses. The issue? A word in the subject line was blocking my servers from delivering their emails.

Bottom-line: My vendor should have picked up the phone to call me after learning I had not received their first email, even if it was only to see if I had checked my spam folder (the emails were not in spam).


Check These Out:
Receive Your Complimentary Guide NOW!

"7 Steps to Managing SEO During Site Redesign"
Considering a site redesign? If so, you're probably contemplating all of the potential benefits that a redesigned site will have on your inbound marketing program. Perhaps your goal is to achieve an easier to use or navigate website, or to migrate to a new CMS in order to scale production and publication of new content. Perhaps the intent of your redesign is to give your presence a much-needed facelift. Get it Now





The Ultimate Inbound Link Building Guide

                   "The Ultimate Inbound Link Building Guide"
If you're a professional B2B marketer responsible for driving inbound leads, this guide is a must read.
You'll discover:
  • How to drive more traffic from your core SEO, content marketing and social media efforts
  • What type of inbound links are most valued by search engines
  • How to avoid shady link-building tactics
  • Six key strategies for creating effective and safe inbound links
Get this guide to learn how to effectively build inbound links and drive more quality traffic to your site.
Offered Free by: Optify, Inc. GET IT NOW

No comments: