Sign-Up To Our Free Newsletter!  
PRAdviser.net's PR Branding Zone
 

Monday, October 29, 2007

Google Docs - An Online Application a PR Professional can fall in love with

I have been using google docs for about a year and I find it more and more useful professionally. If I need to work on a document from anywhere, I need only to upload to google docs for worldwide access from any internet connection. Need someone to edit what you have written? Invite them as a collaborator. It is genius! You can ven email it as a MS word document.

But what one of google docs new features is mobile access. Just go to docs.google.com/m and you have acces to all of your saved files from your smart phone. Just the other day, a client called me while I was on the train looking for some company specific verbiage. I logged into the mobile version of google docs found the verbiage I needed - copied it and pasted it into an email. I took care of the request in under 10 minutes. It is a highly efficient online application.

Add to Technorati Favorites


Digg!




No comments: